How did Ron speak Parseltounge when he got the Basalisk Fang from the Chamber of Secrets? --Bongo2009 20:20, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- When Harry opened Slytherin's Locket so Ron could destroy it, he said "open" in parseltongue. Ron just imitated the sounds Harry had made. Ron even mentioned that it took him a few tries to get it right. - Nick O'Demus 20:26, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm going to try to give this article a full scale cleanup. --Hcoknhoj 08:46, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
The article says, "
- Main article: Quirinus Quirrell
- "What is this Magic!?"
- —Quirrell Reacting to Harry's Hands in the Chamber of Secrets[src] "
- There are so many things wrong with this, I do not even know where to begin!
- Magic is not capitalised;
- In an interrobang, the question mark almost always goes first;
- The quote "What is this magic?!" was not in the book, rather it was in the film.... Methinks false information?
- And anyway, this quote was NOT said in the Chamber of Secrets! It was in the Underground Chambers.
- Forgive me, I just had to get this out, I could not stop laughing. But I shall update the page now, anyway. And to Cavalier One if he happens to be reading this -- THIS happens to be about the article at hand; I am discussing it, "talk"ing about it. AlastorMoody 23:51, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
Regulus Black's Horcrux HuntEdit
In this article on the infobox, it lists Regulus Black and Kreacher as participants, yet offcourse they were not present in Harry's Horcrux hunt. I suggest we either do a section about Regulus Black or we remove him from the participants and create a seperate article about his horcrux hunt. Abranon 16:54, June 17, 2012 (UTC)