Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Albus Dumbledore's forceful spell

Back to page

14,811pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Article title

I think this article should be renamed, as Dumbledore has cast unidentified spells several times. Maybe something along the lines of "Unidentifed forceful spell" or "Dumbledore's unidentifed forceful spell" or something. - Nick O'Demus 10:48, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

I'm not adding a new headline because my comment goes along the same lines as Nick O'Demus', but is there any way to shorten it, whilst still having the same sort of description? Would "Albus Dumbledore's forceful spell" or just "Forceful spell" do? Just wondered, because it's a bit of a tongue twister as is, and a bit of a pain to type in links. Hunnie Bunn (talk) 22:05, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
I see no reason not to call it "Albus Dumbledore's forceful spell" and I'm going to be bold and move it now. ProfessorTofty (talk) 22:23, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you, Professor. Hunnie Bunn (talk) 22:36, September 14, 2012 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.