|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This hex causes the victim to grow a tail, similar to the horn-growing hex which causes the victim to grow horns.
- When Miranda Goshawk had her Book of Spells printed, she gave copies to her sisters that had various misprints in them; one such misprint somehow gave her sister Romilda a tail.
- Timothy Blenkinsop was hit with this hex when he was caught in the crossfire of a Puddlemere United vs. Holyhead Harpies riot.
Behind the scenes
- This may be the spell Rubeus Hagrid used on Dudley Dursley on the Hut-on-the-Rock in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone despite the Trading Card Game identifying that spell as Pigley Dudley.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Daily Prophet Newsletters (First appearance)
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells