|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Behind the scenes
- Sydney is one of the locations that Harry Potter: The Exhibition visited. The exhibition was there from 19 November, 2011 to 9 April, 2012.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Appears in photographs)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only) (Cut from final film)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 script
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)