|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
The Suspension Bridge is one of the bridges at Hogwarts Castle. It is made of wood and connects the building between the Training Grounds Entrance and the Astronomy Tower to the Suspension Bridge Entrance. It is next to the Stone Bridge. The Hungarian Horntail passed near the bridge in 1994 during the first task of the Triwizard Tournament.
Behind the scenes
- In the first two movies, it connects the ground floor of the Suspension Bridge Entrance to the Training Grounds Entrance. In the next three film adaptations, the Suspension Bridge connects the Suspension Bridge Entrance to the building between the Defence Against the Dark Arts tower and the Dark Tower. However, in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film), both towers disappear, but the bridge leads to the same place, next to the Astronomy Tower.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (briefly)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (briefly)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)