Suzanne Louise "Susie" Shinner is a former actress best known for playing Lily Evans as a teenager in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. She aditionally reprised the role in a Slug Club photo in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Her role was unfortunately cut from the final edit of both films. To date, this is her only professional acting credit.
Susie Shinner attended the University of Durham and studied English Literature where she graduated in 2010. She is furthermore a graduate with a Diploma in Law from the College of Law in 2011, of a Legal Practice Course from BPP in 2012, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice from University of Oxford in 2015. She also had taken part in a number of university productions including Midsummer Nights in which she took the lead role. She has since retired from acting and since 2014, works in London as an associate "in the IP/IT group, specialising in Trade Marks, Copyright and Media. She advises on a broad range of intellectual property and media law issues, including trade mark, passing off, copyright, defamation and privacy law" and "has worked on various brand protection and enforcement matters" where she is a "a member of Taylor Wessing's Fashion and Luxury Brands and Consumer Products groups."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005. General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. Vol. 3, p. 579. Print.
- ↑ "Suzanne Louise Shinner Solicitor Profile." Law Society. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- ↑ "MuggleNet Movie Cast Information: Susie Shinner." MuggleNet.
- ↑ "Turkish Wikipedia." Wikipedia.org. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Suzy Shinner Taylor Wessing Work Profile." Taylor Wessing. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- ↑ "Suzanne Shinner (young Lily) talks about her cut scene from HP5." Harry Potter Forum. 30 September 2014.