Sugar Quills are delicate, spun-sugar sweets made to resemble real quills. Sold at various sweet shops, they can be sucked on secretly by students in class, as doing so simply makes one look as if they are thinking of what to write next. They are also available in a Deluxe variety, which, according to Hermione Granger, lasts longer.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)