Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Stone Bridge is a bridge located on the first floor of Hogwarts Castle. It is next to the Suspension Bridge. It connects the main first-floor corridor of the Stone Bridge Tower with the Tapestry Corridor in the Viaduct Entrance.
Behind the scenes
- This bridge is never mentioned in the books, but it appears in the films and video games. It can also be seen in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but it connects the first floor with a single tower instead of connecting it with the Tapestry Corridor and has a different shape. However, it is seen again in its original position in Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter