|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- Harry: "Ron, where are we going?"
- Ron: "No idea. Dad, where are we going?"
- Arthur: "Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!"
- — Harry Potter, Ron and Arthur Weasley conversing as they head to Stoatshead Hill[src]
Stoatshead Hill was a steep hill located outside the village of Ottery St Catchpole. It was one of two hundred sites throughout Britain selected to house Portkeys that would transport people to the Quidditch World Cup in 1994. The Weasley family, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Amos and Cedric Diggory used the Portkey placed at the top of Stoatshead Hill — an old boot — because it was the nearest to them. They had to set off from The Burrow extremely early so that they would reach the hill in time, and the ascent was hard work, as they kept falling in rabbit holes or slipping on tufts of grass.
Behind the scenes
- It is possible that this is the "nearby hill" that Monsieur and Madame Delacour arrived by Portkey on for the Wedding of William Weasley and Fleur Delacour.