Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stephen (also spelled Stefan, Stephan, and Steven) is a given name that can refer to:
- Stephen Challock, a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts in the 1990s
- Stephen Cornfoot, a Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts in the 1990s
- Stephen Gould, a Gryffindor student Hogwarts in an unknown period
- Stephan Hodhedge, a student at Hogwarts in the 1940s
- Stefan Hoghedge, a name carved into the wall of Professor Trelawney's Divination classroom
- Stephen Hawking, a Muggle theoretical physicist and author
- Steven Osterley, a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts in the 1990s
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals with the given name Stephen (also spelled Steven) include:
- Stephen Abingdon, provided a voice for the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Stephen Fry, an actor from the United Kingdom who narrates the UK editions of the Harry Potter audio books
- Steven Claydon, the actor who portrayed Gideon Crumb, in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire