At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
On 6 December 1926, Mary Lou Barebone held a New Salem Philanthropic Society rally on the front steps of the bank. Both Newton Scamander and Jacob Kowalski went into the bank. Inside, Newt chased after his loose Niffler, and Jacob found Newt's silver Occamy egg.
Behind the scenes
- The address of the central office is given as 1790 6th Avenue on both a prop loan application and prop wanted poster featured in the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. However, in the Fantastic Beasts virtual tour featured on Google Maps, the address is given as 300 West 14th Street.
- The date of incorporation for Steen National Bank is anachronistic, as national banks were not formed in the United States until the National Bank Act of 1863.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (as unnamed Bank)
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- LEGO Dimensions
Notes and references