|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- In 1992, Ron Weasley used Spello-tape borrowed from Seamus Finnigan to try to keep his broken wand together, though the wand was still too damaged to function properly.
- Hermione Granger used it to restrain The Monster Book of Monsters, a biting book assigned by Hagrid in her third year.
- Ginny Weasley used Spello-tape in 1994 to fix one of her textbooks.
- Harry Potter found some Spello-tape in Dolores Umbridge's office.
- Kreacher used it to repair the picture of Bellatrix Lestrange that he salvaged from the purge of 12 Grimmauld Place.
Behind the scenes
- Sellotape is a British brandnamed cellophane adhesive tape. It is similar to Scotch tape in the U.S. This is an example of the numerous puns used in the books.
- For learning the Mending Charm in Wonderbook: Book of Spells, the player is granted the PlayStation 3 Trophy "No need for Spellotape."
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells (Mentioned in PlayStation Trophy name)