|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Spain is a country in southwestern Europe. It is bordered by Portugal, Andorra, France and the United Kingdom. Its capital city is Madrid. Catalonia is located in Spain and is home to the Catalonian Fireball and also a home to the National Quidditch team. Its city of Barcelona may also be of note in the wizarding world as the Daily Prophet considered its weather of note to report on in its international section.
Magical games and sports
This country has its own National Quidditch team.
- Many Spanish witches and wizards attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, presumably due to a lack of a wizarding school in their own country.
- The Doxy can be found in Spain.
- The Dugbog can be found in Spain.
- The Graphorn can be found in Spain.
- The Nogtail can be found in Spain.
- The Troll can be found in Spain.
The ashwinder, basilisk, bundimun, chizpurfle, clabbert, fairy, flobberworm, ghoul, hippogriff, jobberknoll, kneazle, merpeople, mooncalf, plimpy, puffskein, salamander, streeler, werewolf and winged horse are all found worldwide.