Makes an area/object rubbery and bouncy
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the Harry Potter video games in which it features, to use this spell, a Spongify mat is needed, which is an area that has a swirly symbol on it. Performing the spell on the mat will cause a purple mist to cover the mat, which, when jumped on, will bounce the player high into the air and onto higher ledges or other otherwise inaccessible areas.
- A spellbook for this spell could be found somewhere within Hogwarts and was located by Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First identified as Softening Charm)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS2 version
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PC version
|Professors: Filius Flitwick|
|Textbooks: The Standard Book of Spells · Achievements in Charming · Quintessence: A Quest|
|Charmbook writers and charm developers: Miranda Goshawk · Scarpin · Felix Summerbee · Randolph Keitch · Basil Horton · Mnemone Radford · Elliot Smethwyck · Jarleth Hobart · Delfina Crimp · Orabella Nuttley · Levina Monkstanley · Fred Weasley · George Weasley|
|Charms studied at Hogwarts: Levitation Charm · Fire-Making Charm · Softening Charm · Skurge · Aresto Momentum · Cheering Charm · Freezing Spell · Seize and Pull Charm · Summoning Charm · Banishing Charm · Silencing Charm · Mending Charm · Reductor Curse · Colour Change Charm · Growth Charm · Water-Making Spell · Locomotion Charm · Vinegar into Wine · Bird-Conjuring Charm|