Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
Behind the scenes
- Snakeweed (Polygonum bistorta) is one of the forty members of the Polygonum genus, like knotgrass. Because knotgrass may refer to several species of Polygonum, the two are easily confused. Snakeweed, commonly known as Bistort, was used traditionally to treat ulcerative sores and stomach ailments and was also an ingredient in a springtime pudding in Northern England.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - DVD2 (Tour Diagon Alley)
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department (see this image)
- ↑ Grieve, Maud. A modern herbal: the medicinal, culinary, cosmetic and economic properties, cultivation and folk-lore of herbs, grasses, fungi, shrubs, & trees with all their modern scientific uses. Courier Dover Publications, 1971.