Created a defensive cloud of smoke
The Smokescreen Spell was a spell which created a defensive cloud of smoke. It was covered in the book The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection. It is quite useful in duels as when cast the opponent is likely to fail to aim their spells accurately.
The word fumo is Latin for "smoke" or "vapor".
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Pottermore (Spells / Duels)