|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Smoke to daggers|
Wave wand at smoke
Transfigures smoke into a horde of daggers
- "...that McGonagall blasted to smoke, which reformed and solidified in seconds to become a swarm of pursuing daggers: Snape avoided them only by forcing the suit of armour in front of him, and with echoing clangs the daggers sank, one after another, into its breast -"
- —McGonagall using this on Snape[src]
- This spell was used only once by Minerva McGonagall during the Ousting of Severus Snape at the start of the Battle of Hogwarts on some smoke. She directed the daggers at Severus Snape.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This spell is not seen in the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as only one spell was used by Minerva McGonagall during the Sacking of Severus Snape
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)