Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sleekeazy's Hair Potion is a potion used to tame and style hair, most particularly bushy or unruly hair."
Hermione Granger apparently used fairly large amounts of this potion when she went to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum, the Durmstrang champion for the Triwizard Tournament, although she later said that it was too much trouble to use every day.
Behind the scenes
- The labels for the film props are spelled "Sleakeasy's" while Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 24 (Rita Skeeter's Scoop) and Pottermore - Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Potter Family" use the "Sleekeazy's" spelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter films
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (On wall)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)