- "Sleekeazy's Hair Potion is a potion used to tame and style hair, most particularly bushy or unruly hair."
Noted as being suitable for all hair types on its label, it was particularly effective at taming bushy, unruly hair, allowing it to be styled "sleek." However, the label apparently cautioned against use of the product by redheads, stating it would have "unique results" for them.
Hermione Granger apparently used fairly large amounts of this potion when she went to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum, the Durmstrang champion for the Triwizard Tournament, although she later said that it was too much trouble to use every day.
Behind the scenes
- The labels for the film props are spelled "Sleakeasy's" while Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 24 (Rita Skeeter's Scoop) and Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Potter Family" at Pottermore use the "Sleekeazy's" spelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter films
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (On wall)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (mentioned only)