- "Sleekeazy's Hair Potion is a potion used to tame and style hair, most particularly bushy or unruly hair."
Hermione Granger apparently used fairly large amounts of this potion when she went to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum, the Durmstrang champion for the Triwizard Tournament, although she later said that it was too much trouble to use every day.
Behind the scenes
- The labels for the film props are spelled "Sleakeasy's" while Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 24 (Rita Skeeter's Scoop) and Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Potter Family" at Pottermore use the "Sleekeazy's" spelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter films
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (On wall)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (mentioned only)