The sixth-floor corridor is a passage on the sixth-floor of Hogwarts Castle, allowing access to Glanmore Peakes' Corridor and Classrooms 6A and 6B. It contains a bust of Peakes and a cage of birds which Draco Malfoy used when mending the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. A staircase connects the corridor to the dungeons and the seventh-floor corridor above.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game), Horace Slughorn's office is located off of the sixth-floor corridor. However, in the book, Harry and Luna have only enough time for a short exchange between the Entrance Hall and Slughorn's office.
- The set used for this corridor in The Half-Blood Prince is the same used for the Seventh Floor Corridor in The Order of the Phoenix.
- The Room of Requirement is located here in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. However, in the cutscenes and dialogues it is again on the Seventh Floor.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Entrance only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
Notes and references
Classroom 6A · Classroom 6B · Corridor · Disused bathroom · East Wing · Empty classroom · Floor 6 Bonus · Glanmore Peakes' Corridor · Horace Slughorn's office · Room of Rewards · Storeroom · Trophy Room · Writing Supplies Room · Staircase between the sixth-floor and seventh-floor corridor
Damara Dodderidge · Edgar Stroulger · Edessa Sakndenberg · Glanmore Peakes · Selina Sapworthy · Skeleton in a top hat · Portrait in storeroom · Temeritus Shanks · Vindictus Viridian · Wendelin the Weird