|Current nation of residence||
Manchester, Lancashire, Yorkshire
|In Harry Potter||
Chairman of the Board
Simon Nock is a British actor who portrayed the "Chairman of The Board" in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This presumably indicates he was one of the Muggle office workers in the film's opening scene.
- Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (Feature Film, 2009) Chairman of The Board
- As You Like It (Theatre, 2008) Oliver/Corin. Guildford Shakespeare Co.
- Comedy of Errors (Theatre, 2008) Antipholus of Ephesus. Guildford Shakespeare Co.
- Crampons of Fear (Theatre, 2007) Oliver Bliss. Eastern Angles.
- Twelth Night (Theatre, 2006) Antonio. Northcott Theatre, Exeter.
- Sex Traffic (TV, 2004) Vice Squad Officer. Meridian.
- Far Away (Theatre, West End, 2001) Todd. Royal Court. Stephen Daldry.