A silver dagger is a short knife, made of silver.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- LEGO Harry Potter
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 32 (Flesh, Blood and Bone) - "And now Wormtail was whimpering. He pulled a long, thin, shining silver dagger from inside his cloak."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 9 (The Half-Blood Prince) - "Crush with flat side of silver dagger, releases juice better than cutting."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 26 (The Cave) - "“I rather think,” said Dumbledore, putting his uninjured hand inside his robes and drawing out a short silver knife of the kind Harry used to chop potion ingredients, “that we are required to make payment to pass.”"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 23 (Malfoy Manor) - "She threw Greyback’s wand back to him, then took a short silver knife from under her robes."
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - "The Warlock's Hairy Heart" - "Before the horror-struck eyes of his guests, the warlock cast aside his wand, and seized a silver dagger."