Shoma Ichikawa was a Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. He was a member of the Duelling Club run by Helen Dawlish in the Transfiguration Courtyard. He gave Harry Potter some Honeywater so that he could make Wiggenweld Potion.
Behind the scenes
- This particular student was only featured in the PlayStation 2 version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Nintendo DS version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."