|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in the latest update of Pottermore. As such, spoilers will be present within the article. Please take care when reading this article if you have not yet been through the latest update.
The shark (superorder Selachimorpha) is a type large carnivorous fish characterised by five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head.
Behind the scenes
- Sharks were briefly mentioned in the W.O.M.B.A.T. test as a question about what would receive the heaviest punishment. Another one of the questions discussed using the Cruciatus Curse on a shark attacking a Muggle.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (Possible appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (First appearance)
- Pottermore (Appears as a Patronus)