|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Seventh Floor Gryffindor Prefect|
He was patrolling the Seventh Floor Corridor on the night of 12 September, 1991, the night when Draco Malfoy challenged Harry Potter for a wizards' duel on the Trophy Room at midnight. As Harry was making his way there, he found this Prefect pacing back and forth and blocking the shortest route to the stairs.
Behind the scenes
- "Harry Potter! You know casting spells at prefects is against the rules! 3 points from Gryffindor!"
- —This student is hit by a spell.[src]
- This NPC has the distinction of making its only appearance during the Midnight Duel level. Unlike the other Prefects in night sneak missions, who are recurring and sometimes copies of sprites depicting first-year students during the day, this character makes a single appearance during the entire game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBA version