The Self-Stirring Cauldron was invented by Gaspard Shingleton and assisted the owner in stirring his or her potions. It was considered a modern invention in the evolution of cauldrons. They were sold in cauldron shops by at least 1991.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Wizard of the Month
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)