- "Back outside on the marble steps, they all separated. Percy muttered vaguely about needing a new quill. Fred and George had spotted their friend from Hogwarts, Lee Jordan. Mrs Weasley and Ginny were going to a second-hand robe shop. Mr Weasley was insisting on taking the Grangers off to the Leaky Cauldron for a drink."
Second-Hand Robes was where Molly Weasley took Ginny to buy robes for her first year at Hogwarts. This may also have been the same store where she bought Ron's dress robes in his fourth year, for the Yule Ball.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (As Second Hand Robe Shop)
- Pottermore (First identified as Second-Hand Robes)