|Seamus Finnigan's wand|
Garrick Ollivander (most likely)
This wand owned by Seamus Finnigan was made of unknown wood and core materials. He purchased it at age eleven at Ollivanders Wand Shop. During his first year at Hogwarts, Seamus and his fellow students were taught the Levitation Charm by Professor Flitwick, and were given feathers to practice on. Seamus accidentally set his feather on fire when he repeatedly flicked his wand and said the incantation wrong (Wingardliosa), rapidly causing it to explode. Also during Seamus' first year, he was known to have been trying to turn water into rum with disasturous results.
During his sixth year, while eagerly telling his fellow students in Charms class about what he'd do once he learned to Apparate, Seamus accidentally shot a jet of water from his wand that knocked Professor Flitwick on his face. As punishment, Flitwick set Seamus lines, writing "I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick."
It has black lines vaguely simliar to those of Lavender Brown's wand, however Seamus Finnigan's wand continues the spiralling pattern.
Behind the scenes
- In the film version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, instead of setting his feather in Charms (class) on fire, it exploded and burned Seamus' face.
- According to Daniel Radcliffe, Devon Murray, who plays Seamus in the movies, holds the record for breaking the most prop wands during filming. 
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7