Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scott Ancrum was a Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. Despite being Sorted into Ravenclaw, he did not excel in his studies, and has said that he would like to have the same job as Rubeus Hagrid. However, he thought Horace Slughorn was a good teacher, and learned to prepare a potion from him. Scott had brown hair and could be found in the courtyard.
- "Scott" is from an English and Scottish surname which meant "a Scotsman". The original meaning of the word Scot is debated, but it may mean "tattoo", so given because Scotsmen often had tattoos.
- "Ancrum" is a Scottish name and is a habitational name from a place in Roxburghshire (Borders) called Ancrum, earlier Alncromb ‘bend in the river Ale’, from a word related to Welsh crwm ‘bent’, ‘curved’.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.