The wand of Scabior is of unknown length, wood, and core material.
Behind the scenes
- Like most wizards and witches in Great Britain, he possibly purchased it at the age of eleven before beginning his education in the magical arts, or inherited it.
- It is unknown what happened to Scabior after he was stunned by Bellatrix Lestrange, but the dialogue suggests that she intended to kill him later. If that was the case, it is possible the wand transferred its allegiance to Bellatrix.
- This fact is supported as Scabior is seen, in the film adaption of Deathly Hallows Part 2, with a different wand just before his death in the Battle of Hogwarts.
- This wand bears many battle marks, suggesting that Scabior has fought in many duels. However, it can be assumed that the wood is carved in that way as a unique design.
- In Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Scabior's wand is shown with a light brown handle and a smooth black shaft, unlike Noble wand, that is shown all black with a strange texture that resembles closely to a coal-like material.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7