Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sausages are a food made from ground meat and usually salt, herbs and spices. At Hogwarts Castle, in the mornings the students would find the Great Hall filled with the smell of fried sausages. In the summer of 1991, when Rubeus Hagrid visited the Hut-on-the-Rock he used the fireplace to heat sausages that he had kept in his pocket, then shared them with Harry Potter, who was so hungry that he had never tasted anything so wonderful. The next morning, there were some left over and Hagrid encouraged Harry to eat them, stating that they are not bad cold. Sausages were also served at the Welcoming Feast of 1991. Molly Weasley was also known to cook sausages at the Burrow for breakfast. It was served at the Hogwarts Welcoming Feast of 1994 and is also a flavour of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 11 (Quidditch)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 4 (The Keeper of the Keys)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 5 (Diagon Alley)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 7 (The Sorting Hat)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) - Chapter 13 (Nick and Other Residents)