Sally-Anne Perks was a student who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1991, though she may not have stayed for her Ordinary Wizarding Level year. She was sorted right before Harry Potter.
Behind the scenes
- Although she was in the same year as Harry in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, there is no other mention of her in the series. However she may be the unidentified bespectacled girl or one of the unnamed Gryffindor girls in Harry's year, in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film). It is also possible that she was one of the two un-named Hufflepuff girls in Harry's year, since only Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot and Megan Jones were mentioned to be sorted into Hufflepuff.
- During a practical examination, for their O.W.L.s, Sally-Anne was not called to take her test. She would usually appear after the Patil twins but before Harry Potter. This could just be a mistake of J. K. Rowling, or Sally may have been unable to attend her test.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and Me (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's original list of forty students contains five males and five females from each house. As all five Ravenclaw females are known, the remaining females whose houses are unknown must be in one of the other three houses.
- ↑ During a practical examination, for their O.W.L.s, Sally-Anne was not called to take her test. She would usually appear after the Patil twins but before Harry Potter. This could just be a mistake of J. K. Rowling.