Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
- "Salamander blood, Harry! Not pomegranate juice!"
- —Hermione Granger[src]
In 1995, fifth-year students at Hogwarts used salamander blood in their Potions classes. Hermione Granger had to stop Harry Potter from mistakingly adding pomegranate juice to his Strengthening Solution instead.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld versions only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child