Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sagittarius is one of the twelve astrological signs in the western zodiac. Every year, the sun is in this sign from 22 November to 21 December, and those born during this period are considered Sagittariuses (also called Sagittarians). They are generally characterised as being upbeat, funny, honest, and philosophical, but also naive, careless, shallow, and inconsiderate.
Individuals known to have been born under this sign include:
- 22 November — Silvanus Kettleburn
- 29 November — Bill Weasley
- 30 November — Egmont Hobday
- 6 December — Rubeus Hagrid
- 6 December — Griselda Jorkins
- 12 December — Charlie Weasley
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Astrological sign on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Sagittarius" on Astrology-Online.com
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Pottermore - Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Professor Kettleburn"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 J. K. Rowling's Official Site - Birthday Calendar
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Daily Prophet Newsletters