|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Russia is the largest country in the world, extending from Eastern Europe throughout Northern Asia to the Bering Strait in contact with North America.
Koldovstoretz is a Russian School of Witchcraft and wizardry.
The ashwinder, basilisk, bundimun, chizpurfle, clabbert, fairy, flobberworm, ghoul, hippogriff, jobberknoll, kneazle, merpeople, mooncalf, plimpy, puffskein, salamander, streeler, werewolf and winged horse are all found worldwide.
- Petrova Porskoff — Petrova Porskoff was a Russian Chaser and the presumed inventor of the Porskoff Ploy.
- Babayaga — She was a Russian Hag who regularly ate children for breakfast, and presumably lunch and dinner as well. She lived in a hut that stood on giant chicken legs.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them