Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Russia is the largest country in the world, extending from Eastern Europe throughout Northern Asia to the Bering Strait in contact with North America.
Koldovstoretz is a Russian School of Witchcraft and wizardry.
- Nogtail — The Nogtail is a demon-like creature resembling a piglet, but stunted by narrow black eyes, a thick stubby tail, and long legs. Nogtails sneak into a pigsty, and suckle on an ordinary pig which curses the farm. The longer the Nogtail goes undetected, the longer the blight will stay on the farm.
- Pogrebin — The Pogrebin is a foot-tall Russian demon with an oversized grey head. The Pogrebin is attracted to Humans, and enjoys trailing them. When the Human turns around, the Pogrebin crouches down, and, because of its large head, resembles a rock. If the creature manages to tail a Human for a few hours, a sense of despair and futility will wash over the Human.
Known residing witches and wizards
- Petrova Porskoff — Petrova Porskoff was a Russian Chaser and the presumed inventor of the Porskoff Ploy.
- Babayaga — She was a Russian Hag who regularly ate children for breakfast, and presumably lunch and dinner as well. She lived in a hut that stood on giant chicken legs.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them