Albert Runcorn (possibly)
Behind the scenes
- Only Runcorn's surname is visible on the small portion of the second page of J. K. Rowling's student list shown on Harry Potter and Me.
- Although her name is visible on J. K. Rowling's student list, Runcorn is not featured on the "Original Forty" list on Pottermore. As said list actually only features thirty-nine characters, Runcorn was presumably left out by mistake.
- She could possibly have been a relative of Albert Runcorn, a Ministry worker whom Harry Potter once impersonated through the means of Polyjuice Potion.
- This student could be Leanne whose surname is not revealed but is identified as a student in Harry's year.
Notes and references
- ↑ Runcorn is the only student seen on the Harry Potter and Me list not to be included in "The Original Forty" on Pottermore, presumably due to an error in transcription. The latter list is missing one female.