Albert Runcorn (possibly)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Only Runcorn's surname is visible on the small portion of the second page of J. K. Rowling's student list shown on Harry Potter and Me.
- Although her name is visible on J. K. Rowling's student list, Runcorn is not featured on the "Original Forty" list on Pottermore. As said list actually only features thirty-nine characters, Runcorn was presumably left out by mistake.
- She could possibly have been a relative of Albert Runcorn, a Ministry worker whom Harry Potter once impersonated through the means of Polyjuice Potion.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling
- ↑ Runcorn is the only student seen on the Harry Potter and Me list not to be included in "The Original Forty" on Pottermore, presumably due to an error in transcription. The latter list is missing one female.
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's original list of forty students contains five males and five females from each house. As all five Ravenclaw females are known, the remaining females whose houses are unknown must be in one of the other three houses.