|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Rubeus Hagrid's crossbow was the half-giant, gamekeeper, Hagrid's primary weapon, as his wand had been broken when he was expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1940s. He often carried it for protection when making trips into the Forbidden Forest, such as in spring of 1992 when he took Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Draco to help look for an injured unicorn, and in the spring of 1996 when he took Harry and Hermione to meet his half-brother, Grawp. It was broken in March of 1997 when Hagrid briefly lost his temper at Harry's repeated accusations against Professor Snape. It is unknown if Hagrid ever repaired or replaced it.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Harry Potter