Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Following Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger's break-in of the Bank in 1998, Ricbert was in the main lobby as the security dragon violently erupted through it. He survived the dragon, but was soon summoned, with other goblins and guards, to Malfoy Manor, where he was killed by Lord Voldemort in a rage.
Behind the scenes
- Hermione Granger (as Bellatrix Lestrange): "I wish to enter my vault."
- Gringotts Chief Bank Teller: "Identification?"
- Hermione Granger (as Bellatrix Lestrange): "I hardly think that will be necessary."
- Gringotts Chief Bank Teller: "Madam Lestrange!"
- Hermione Granger (as Bellatrix Lestrange): "I don't like to be kept waiting."
- — The Gringotts Chief Bank Teller talking with Hermione Granger disguised as Bellatrix Lestrange[src]
- This goblin is not named in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, however, the original screenplay had Bogrod referring to him as "Ricbert".
- Rusty Goffe portrays the Gringotts Chief Bank Teller in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- In the second part of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this goblin is the one who Hermione Granger (disguised as Bellatrix Lestrange) and Ronald Weasley (disguised as "Dragomir Despard") address. He later calls for Bogrod. In the novel, video game and LEGO game, however, they approach Bogrod from the beginning.
- The goblin is shown to be sitting at his table mere moments prior to the dragon's arrival in the hall, making his death highly likely, given that the dragon destroyed that part of the hall. However, it is still possible he may have survived.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (Nintendo DS version only)