At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
It may also be used to reveal the true appearance of someone who changed their appearance with a spell.
- On 7 December, 1926, Newton Scamander used this spell on Percival Graves, revealing that he was actually Gellert Grindelwald who had assumed Graves' appearance using Human transfiguration.
- On 6 June, 1994, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black used this spell to force their former friend, Peter "Wormtail" Pettigrew to reveal himself in his Animagus form of a rat.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (First identified as Revelio Charm)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)