|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Ministry file on Remus Lupin was kept in the office of the Head of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission, Dolores Umbridge, along with files on most other wizards in Great Britain. It contained such information as deemed relevant to the needs of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission. The file was created by the Administrative Registration Department and approved by F. L. Wakefield.
- His name (Remus Lupin)
- His identity number
- His date of birth
- His birthplace (unknown to Ministry records)
- His eye colour (green)
- His hair colour (light brown)
- His weight (169 pounds)
- His height (6 feet, 2 inches)
- Any relevant marks/scars (a large scar across his face)
- His schooling (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, sorted into Gryffindor)
- His occupation (Former Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor)
- His current whereabouts (unknown to Ministry records)
- His blood status (Half-blood, with notation that he is a member of the Order of the Phoenix, and thus a potential blood traitor)
- His family (birth family unknown to Ministry records, currently married to Nymphadora Tonks and expecting a child. His status as a werewolf was also noted here.)
- His security status (tracked, with all movements monitored, as Undesirable No. 1 was deemed likely to contact him-- claimed, despite lack of knowledge regarding current whereabouts)
- This file misspelled "werewolf" as "warewolf."