- Remus Lupin: "Have you still not had any luck with Ragnok, Bill?"
- William Weasley: "He's feeling pretty anti-wizard at the moment. He hasn't stopped raging about the Bagman business, he reckons the Ministry did a cover-up, those goblins never got their gold from him, you know —"
- — An exchange between Remus Lupin and Bill Weasley, about Ragnok.[src]
Ragnok worked at Gringotts Wizarding Bank in the 1990's , and had an office next to Griphook in the main offices at Diagon Alley. Ragnok was acquainted with Bill Weasley, and seemingly known to Professor Remus Lupin as well.
It seems that Ragnok's leanings were such that Professor Lupin thought he might be amenable to helping the Order of the Phoenix, though when Bill tried to convince him to do so in 1995, Ragnok declined, as he was feeling a lot of hostility toward wizards at the time. Ludo Bagman had recently failed to pay some goblins winnings to which they felt they were entitled, and Ragnok believed that the Ministry of Magic had conspired to hide evidence of this. He expressed his thoughts on the matter very vehemently.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|Gringotts Wizarding Bank|
|Head Goblin · Head Curse-Breaker · Curse-Breaker · Gringotts Guards · Gringott's Dragon · Vaults Guardian|
|Blordak · Bogrod · Gornuk · Griphook · Nagnok · Ragnok · Ricbert · Snaglok · Unnamed Head Goblin · Unnamed Stockbroker Goblin · Unnamed goblin guard · Unnamed spokesgoblin|
|Unnamed goblins: I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII|
|Fleur Delacour · Marius · Patricia Rakepick · Teffington · Tertius · Bill Weasley · Unidentified Gringotts guard|
|Follo · Fractcumulus · Frantielo · Hadkiss · Nimbley · Nimbostratus · Rabat · Sickleworth · Willowborough|
|Vault 1 · Vault 2 · Vault 3 · Vault 619 · Vault 687 · Vault 688 · Vault 711 · Vault 712 · Vault 713 · Vault 998 · Lestrange Vault · Spellbook vault · Weasley Vault|