|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- An interview with popular television actress Elicia.
- An article about The Australia Series by Laurence Wakefield.
- A photo special featuring pictures of the Blue Mountains.
- An interview with Lydia Fry on why she took up fishing.
- Information about an exclusive DVD giveaway.
Behind the scenes
- Radio Times is a real-world British magazine that was first published in 1923. The version depicted in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is anachronistic, however, as it features the merged London/Anglia/Midlands version, which did not exist prior to 2007.