- "The book gives information about the many Quidditch teams in the British and Irish league."
Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland is a book that covers the Quidditch teams of Great Britain and Ireland. Originally released before 31 December, 1994 the book at some point received a revised edition. Re-titled Quidditch Teams of England and Ireland, this edition was written by Miro Limus and published by Merge in association with the Quidditch Union for the Administration and Betterment of the British League and its Endeavours, and featured a foreword by Luccas Carusus.
Hermione Granger gave this book to Harry Potter in 1994, as a Christmas gift. In 1997, Hermione considered this book as she was sorting supplies for their journey. It is not specified if it was one of the books she decided to bring, although it seems unlikely.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition