Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
Behind the scenes
- The existence of this sort of eye protection cannot be considered canon, as the novels have several instances of players being unable to see properly due to rainy conditions, yet no such protection is worn. Instead, the Impervius Charm is used.
- Harry Potter
- Edgar Cloggs
- Blythe Parkin
- Ariel Singleton
- Viktor Krum
- Roderick Plumpton
- Konrad Weiss
- Cedric Diggory
- Gwenog Jones
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (PSP/NintendoDS version)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (concept artwork)