At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
The Quidditch Changing Rooms, or simply Changing Rooms, are located at the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch, where members of the different House Quidditch teams would change before a game, and would return to at the end. These rooms are often where the Captain of the team would talk to his/her teammates before a training session or a match.
During the 1985–1986 school year, Rubeus Hagrid informed Jacob's sibling that the cursed ice was spreading in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and that the Ravenclaw Quidditch team was trapped in the Changing Rooms. The news travelled fast as later in the Great Hall, a Fourth year asked about the incident. Jacob's sibling later discovered Andre Egwu had been one of the members trapped.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 9 (Wizards Unite!)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 3 (Three Broomsticks)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 4 (Filching from Filch) - Herbology Lesson "Stinksap"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 19 (The Lion and the Serpent)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 14 (Felix Felicis)