Behind the scenes
- This character is known only by his surname in the Harry Potter books. His first name is given as "Pyotr" on a Famous Wizard Card in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
The name "Pyotr" is a Russian form of the name Peter. The form used in Bulgaria is Petar.
Vulchanov possibly comes from the Bulgarian word for "wolf"/вълк/. Rangel Vulchanov (1928 - ) is a famous Bulgarian film director.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)