|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- The name "Pyotr" is a Russian form of the name Peter. The form used in Bulgaria is Petar.
- Vulchanov possibly comes from the Bulgarian word for "wolf"/вълк/. Rangel Vulchanov (1928 - ) is a famous Bulgarian film director.
Behind the scenes
- This character is known only by his surname in the Harry Potter books. His first name is given as "Pyotr" on a Famous Wizard Card in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)