Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
- The name "Pyotr" is a Russian form of the name Peter. The form used in Bulgaria is Petar.
- Vulchanov possibly comes from the Bulgarian word for "wolf"/вълк/. Rangel Vulchanov (1928 - ) is a famous Bulgarian film director.
Behind the scenes
- This character is known only by his surname in the Harry Potter books. His first name is given as "Pyotr" on a Famous Wizard Card in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)