Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,
One among us seven will let you move ahead,
Another will transport the drinker back instead."
- —The riddle[src]
The Fire Protection Potion, also known as the Ice Potion, is a potion used to move through flames unscathed. When drunk, it induces a sensation of ice and frigidity in the drinker, and provides protection from most magical fires.
- Slice bursting mushrooms with knife, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns blue.
- Add salamander blood to cauldron, stir anti-clockwise until potion turns green.
- Crush Wartcap powder in pestle, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns red.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld Only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First identified as Fire Protection Potion)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld Only)
- ↑ "Powerful Potions Revealed for New Game" at the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)" Official Site
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 16 (Through the Trapdoor)