At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In October of 1993, Ronald Weasley accidentally dropped some of these beans onto the floor of the greenhouse they were working in for a third year Herbology class and they instantly bloomed, earning him Professor Sprout's dispproval.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the Puffapods can be shot or thrown at living creatures.
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), puffapod spores can be found in Hagrid's garden.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 and GBA versions).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references