In October of 1993, Ronald Weasley accidentally dropped some of these beans onto the floor of the greenhouse they were working in for a third year Herbology class and they instantly bloomed, earning him Professor Sprout's dispproval.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the Puffapods can be shot or thrown at living creatures.
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), puffapod spores can be found in Hagrid's garden.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 and GBA versions).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Notes and referencesEdit
|Professors: Herbert Beery · Pomona Sprout · Neville Longbottom|
|Textbooks: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World · Goshawk's Guide to Herbology · Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean · One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi · Winogrand's Wonderous Water Plants|
|Hogwarts class: Herbology Award · Herbology Lesson Cup · Herbology Race Cup · Herbology Store|
|Hogwarts greenhouses: One · Two · Three · Four · Five · Six · Seven · Professor's Office|
|Herbologists: Herbert Beery · Miranda Goshawk · Elladora Ketteridge · Beaumont Marjoribanks · Nepali wizard · Phyllida Spore · Tilden Toots · Hadrian Whittle · Sir Winogrand · Selina Sapworthy|
|Plants Studied: Bouncing Bulb · Bubotuber · Devil's Snare · Fire Seed Bush · Mandrake · Mimbulus Mimbletonia · Puffapod · Screechsnap · Self-fertilising shrub · Snargaluff · Spiky Bush · Spiky Prickly Plant · Umbrella Flower · Venomous Tentacula · Walking plant · Whomping Willow · Wild rice|