In October of 1993, Ronald Weasley accidentally dropped some of these beans onto the floor of the greenhouse they were working in for a third year Herbology class and they instantly bloomed, earning him Professor Sprout's dispproval.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the Puffapods can be shot or thrown at living creatures.
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), puffapod spores can be found in Hagrid's garden.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 and GBA versions).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references